5 Ways to Celebrate Dog Mom's Day!
Actualizado: 16 de may de 2019
Did you know that the day before Mother’s Day is officially Dog Mom’s Day? That’s thanks to our friends over at Dig who started a petition to name it an official holiday on the National Day Calendar. This year, that falls on May 11th. In honor of this spectacular holiday celebrating all those hard working dog moms, we put together a list of pawtastic ways to celebrate!
1. Go on a picnic at a dog friendly park where you and your furry BFF can bask in the sun together. Pack some yummy treats for your pooch so they can enjoy the picnic, too!
2. Have brunch at a restaurant with a dog friendly patio! Everyone else goes to brunch on Mother’s Day so why not have brunch on Dog Mom’s Day?!
3. Explore the wilderness and find a new hiking trail that the two of you can discover! Plus, it’s an excuse to take photos of your dog surrounded by wilderness.
4. Volunteer your time with a local shelter or rescue. Those dogs don’t have their own dog moms yet and need all the love they can get!
5. Plan a photo shoot for your and your pooch so you can remember the day forever. Whether you have a friend shoot it on their iPhone or you hire a professional photographer, you’re sure to hold onto the memories forever.
How ever you decide to spend Dog Mom’s Day, just remember that you are special and deserve to be celebrated!